You of course want to become a top insurance marketing pro. Your territory may consist of the entire nation or a region of states. Whether you realize it or not, each state has its own “personality”, making certain states easier for a marketing firm to recruit agents. Without knowing the best states for insurance agent marketing, you will very well likely find your insurance recruiting campaign a failure. Knowledge is golden. Recruiting 101 states: “Insurance Recruiting & Insurance Agent Marketing fails when you try to turn losers into winners.”
You will be shown below how this beneficial information is formulated.
Secrets disclosed . Listed for you is the insurance marketing information obtained to determine the ranking for insurance agent marketing in each state. Insurance agents were analyzed over and beyond normal boundaries in preparing this marketing report. An immense insurance agent database was closely evaluated looking for trends, statistics, and figures. Next viewed were a state of health and life insurance agents as to how many brokers they have.
This info is closely compared to the demand from insurance company recruiting managers, regional recruiters, brokerage firms, wholesalers, independent marketing organizations, and state managing general agents. Next required factoring in a large amount of the most current economic, Also important is to consider the feedback results received from recruiting firms that mail insurance agents in that state .. Look at the chart below, this shows just 30 of the areas used to analyze and rate the states as accurately as possible for insurance agent marketing rank.
A few other factors supporting the ratios are the number of large metropolitan areas in a state, the impact of career life insurance training agencies, the frequency of fraternal life insurance organizations. Additional knowledge we consider is the impact of super captive multi-life agencies (AAA, SF, Nationwide, Farm Bureau, Allstate, etc.) along with multi-line independent agencies in farming states. Some states are 5 years ahead of most for insurance marketing. Yet others are 5 years behind most insurance agent marketing conditions.
30 Areas Evaluated before determining a state's Insurance Agent Marketing Capability .
1. The insurance marketing demand for that state
2. Total State Population from census data
3. Shift Amount of Population Change
4. Residents per Square Mile
5. Life / health Agents per thousand residents
6. Total State licensed life and health agents
7. Total net agents statewide that broker business
8. Ranking of this state's brokers versus other states
9. Largest State counties of life / health sales agents
10. Percentage of agents in five largest counties
11. Closely Estimating number of PPGA's, General Agents, & MDRT producers
12. Producers in the state brokering Annuity products
13. Producers in the state brokering Financial products
14. Producers in the state brokering Life Insurance products
15. Producers in the state brokering Individual Health plans
16. Producers in the state brokering Group Benefit plans
17. Producers in the state brokering Senior Health plans
18. Producers in the state brokering Senior Life & Health
19. Total Producers brokering any form of health insurance product
20. The United States Senior population percentage average
21. The State's senior population percentage average
22. Percentage of State residents with a high school diploma or equivalent
23. Percentage of State residents with a College Degree
24. Median Family Income in the state.
25. Median Family Income ranking compared to all states
26. Per capita money income per person in the state
27. Percentage of over $ 100,000 income, using latest census data
28. Percentage of jobs involving financing, insurance, and real estate
29. Percentage of firms that are minority owned statewide
30. Feedback results from insurance agent marketing firms